Sunday, August 1, 2010

More Art...

As promised, here are some more of the art I've been working on lately.

I couldn't believe that after I made this post last night, I was so wide awake thinking of different ways to do some of the upcoming projects I have due.  Now to write them down so I don't loose the ideas...

Here's the Home Decor Collage Piece that I'm teaching at the Scrapbook Cupboard on the 13th...


It's all about the waxy gooness on this one.  YUM!

Then I created some cards for a class at the Scrapbook Cupboard called, It's All About the Metal...


I LOVE me some metal!  And this goes just a bit further than you might think!  All sorts of metal in this... :-)

I also made a card for the Card Swap I host once a month.  Well, I made 8 of these for the Card Swap and this is the one I came home with.  Have you seen this Cuttlebug folder before?  Yup, how simple was THAT!



OK, I say it was easy but really - they took some time to intricately paint each of those lines without going over too much.  It's all part of the art process, though!  I was happy to do it.  As for the saying,  I own a stamp set with a bunch of different birds on it with some cute sayings, the "What's the Word, Bird." saying was in that. 

I'm off to have lunch with the in-laws today and then hopefully come home to create more art.  I'm really feeling it today and kinda bummed I have plans...  Oh well. 

No comments:

School's out ...for Summer?

Last night the Governor of Massachusetts cancelled all school until May 4th.  He did this on March 25th.  That is about 6 weeks of no sc...