Monday, August 16, 2010

Gone Viral...

I have some projects to blog about but right now, I'm still fighting a virus.  Not me, personally but my poor little PC. I finally was able to install a good virus software (I had Trend) but it wasn't catching everything (Spyware Doctor), there was definitely still something going on inside.  So while at Bella Art teaching the other day, hubby installed McAfee.  It appears to have scrubbed most of the virus away but I'm still left with just this tiny problem....

When I do a google search for anything, and I click on one of the links it gives me, it doesn't always send me to where it was supposed to send me too.  UGH.

At first I thought maybe it was Internet Explorer's problem.  An Aunt suggested I download Chrome (which I must say, I really like!) but it still does it with Chrome.  BUT!  Here's the strange part... it only does it when I search through the Chrome address bar.  If I click on HOME and then do a search through Google, no problems.  So.... that's what I've been fighting with lately.

If anyone out there has any suggestions, I'd love to know.  Otherwise, I think I'm going to live with what I've got and get going with all my many projects....

more tomorrow (as long as my PC stays stable).

No comments:

School's out ...for Summer?

Last night the Governor of Massachusetts cancelled all school until May 4th.  He did this on March 25th.  That is about 6 weeks of no sc...