Saturday, February 27, 2010

FunScapes

2/27/2010

I have two classes coming up next week that I haven't completed yet.  Yes, I know.  I'm bad.  A bad, bad girl.  Usually I scold the other teachers about having samples and yet, here I am doing the same thing.  Eh gads!  One of the classes I have a pretty good excuse for.  I didn't get the stamps in until last night.  So, between last night and today, I've been busy, busy, busy making samples. 

I was so inspired last month by Ken's fun Stampscape cards over at StampersQuest, that I was inspired to make my own.  Here are the cards for Thursday night's class that I made....

Can't you just see it.  This would make a great card for someone who's having a bad day.  You can write something on the inside like, "It could be worse!"  Here's another one...

This one here is really a card on perseverance.  On the inside, you could write, "Need a Helping Hand?" or "I know you can do it!".  Definitely one of those where this card could go the opposite way too.  Have someone you don't like?  Well, I'm not sure you'd send them a card but if you had to, you could write on the inside, "Either way, you'll drown."  OK, that's not nice.  Let's stick with the positive affirmations!  Here's the last one. 


This is the one is very similar to Ken's at StampersQuest.  My husband, Patrick, said this was his favorite.  Specifically he said, "Now that's what I call fishing!"  Although if I was to give this card to Patrick, I'd probably kid around with him and write something like, "Too bad it got away!"  Or "It was ttttthhhhhhhhhiiiiiisssss big!, Yah right!

Tomorrow I have a few more projects to work on.  I did do some cleaning in the studio today but not much.  I had to stop to go to the Cub Scout Blue and Gold Banquet.  For my poor little Tiger Cub, a three hour banquet was too long.  Heck for my neck, 1 hour was already too long.  Oh, I didn't mention that I've been holding a ton of tension in my neck the last two days.  Boy, oh boy does it hurt.  So, that being said, I think I'll go put something warm on it to relieve some of the pain.

1 comment:

Creatively Lisa said...

These are so cool. I really need to stop by and take another Metal class. I really enjoyed the first one. Thanks for all the inspiration on your blog. I love your work.
I have awarded you the Kreativ Blogger award. Check out the details on my blog.

School's out ...for Summer?

Last night the Governor of Massachusetts cancelled all school until May 4th.  He did this on March 25th.  That is about 6 weeks of no sc...