Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Zen - tangled!

Today was the ATC Swap at the Scrapbook Cupboard.  The theme this month was Zentangles or Doodling.  I read all the online literature I could find and I came up with 10 completely diffferent ATC cards.  While I didn't find the theme to be difficult, I did find it time consuming.  I had a tough time doing more than one card at a sitting - my eyes going 'tangled'.  One of the days I was working on my cards, Bryce came in to see what I was doing.  He's only 6 1/2 but he can tangle with the best of them!  Take a peek at what Bryce did...



Aren't those cute!

We are missing a few from some other participants, but so far, these are the fabulous cards everyone has made...



And not a one of us has had an actual class with a Zentangle teacher!

Our next ATC swap with be Wednesday, February 10th and our next theme is Nursery Rhymes and Fairy Tales.  I can't wait to see what these talented ladies come up with!

1 comment:

Sherry Goodloe said...

Hey Kim! I just went to a Zentangle mini-workshop for a couple of hours at some friends' home last Saturday. I am HOOKED!

If you get a chance, checkout my blog for last Saturday to see some photos. I may have to get in on the next atc zentangle swap!

School's out ...for Summer?

Last night the Governor of Massachusetts cancelled all school until May 4th.  He did this on March 25th.  That is about 6 weeks of no sc...