Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Life Now....

It's been a while since I've blogged here about my family, my life and me.  So I thought I'd catch everyone up.

The kids are in school and I volunteer twice a week at the school.  It keeps me in their lives while at school too.  I really love the opportunity.  Both boys brought home their report cards the other day. Caleb got all A's and B's (except they don't call them B's anymore - now they are P's. I do not know what the P stands for.) and Bryce receive all Satisfactory or Outstandings (in K through 2nd they only do Satisfatory, Outstanding, Needs Improvement, etc. No A's or B's in those grades either). Bryce's teachers note made mention to him being a little of a mess maker. OK, it made mention that he's a big mess maker. But it's so hard for me to tell him to clean up his act when I'm exactly the same way!! Yikes! Both boys are in cub scouts and love it. Patrick's even a den leader for Bryce's den. So we are all about the scouts here. Well, sometimes.

I've been sticking with the Weight Watchers plan and have lost a total of 21.2 pounds since September!  I do keep a blog on my Weight loss, giving me something to look back on in the future.  It's been a fun road so far.  Not too hard yet.  Well, it was very hard at first but now it's kinda smooth sailing.  I don't always loose a lot, and one week I gained!  But I jump back on and work at it.  It'll be a while before I'm at goal but I know it'll be worth it.

Christmas shopping is in full swing here (and I'm sure almost everywhere!), the boys are done being shopped for.  YES!  And I just finished my husband this morning.  YAHOO!  But I have several family members to get gifts for.  Some are easier than others.  It seems that all my swap partners this year are guys, so I'm not going to be making any gifts this year.  Oh well.  Speaking of making things... I have my Christmas cards in pieces.  I think I'll work on those today.  Almost everything is ready for them, it's just assembly time.  Which can take a whole day!

Life continues to spin crazy.  I'm creating classes and have almost all of my January class samples done.  I'm working on my Copic classes today.  I'll take some photos and post those later this week.

A very Merry Christmas to everyone and I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL and PROSPEROUS 2010!

No comments:

School's out ...for Summer?

Last night the Governor of Massachusetts cancelled all school until May 4th.  He did this on March 25th.  That is about 6 weeks of no sc...