Sunday, August 2, 2009

Trail Blazer contest...

I submitted a card to Stamper's Quest Zine for their "Trail Blazer" contest. Here's the Anniversary Card I made. Inside it says... "All throughout the year, our love continues to grow. Happy Anniversary!"




I was chosen to go onto the next round. My next card needs to be submitted by this Friday at Noon. And the theme this time is Friendship.

If you haven't checked out the Stamper's Quest Zine before, go ahead and take a peek. Here's the link. The August Zine was just published yesterday and there were a bunch of great cards and ideas in it. And they are having a birthday celebration complete with a Party Hat contest. They've been publishing the Zine for one year this month.

I'm just waiting to hear back from Kandi before I post my CHA projects. Hopefully I'll have those for you tomorrow.

No comments:

School's out ...for Summer?

Last night the Governor of Massachusetts cancelled all school until May 4th.  He did this on March 25th.  That is about 6 weeks of no sc...