Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Metal Sampler is ready!

Here it is... my Metal Sampler...

I'm very pleased with it.  This is a class I've been working on.  I just love when something that's in your head makes it to real life and then looks even better than you thought.  I think this class is going to be a hit.  Honestly, this is like having three metal technique classes in one.  OK, you don't learn every technique I do in the Metal Techniques 1, 2 and 3 but you do get to learn many of the basics and become familiar with the metal.

I have two options for you to take part in this class. 

In person this class will be offered on Sunday, September 27th from 12-4 at the Scrapbook Cupboard.  All supplies will be provided and the project will be completed in about 3 hours.  You can sign up for this class immediately.

If you don't live in the area, I'll also be teaching this online through My Creative Classroom starting the following day, Monday, September 28th.  The class will span over three weeks and it doesn't come with any product, just complete instructions.  Registration for this class begins on September 1st.

Visit the sites to find out more information.

No comments:

School's out ...for Summer?

Last night the Governor of Massachusetts cancelled all school until May 4th.  He did this on March 25th.  That is about 6 weeks of no sc...