Monday, August 17, 2009

Another Thank you!

Another Thank YOU to all those who voted for me in the Stamper's Quest Trail Blazer contest.  I have been chosen again to go on to the next round.  This week's theme is Masculine cards. I think I'll be pulling out some of my favorite stuff for this card.  It's always a challenge to make a Man's card.  Especially if you don't have any particular man in mind when making it.  It could be for your Grandfather, Brother, Uncle, Husband, Son, any number of different types of men in your life and they would all get a different card.  So, I'm thinking that maybe I'll make a card for my husband.  His birthday is coming up next month.  Maybe I can get a jump start.!

I've been busy working in the studio this afternoon.  I've got some stuff to finish up and then perhaps another post tonight.  I've finished a project but I can't post anything here until I finish something somewhere else.  Check back later.

No comments:

School's out ...for Summer?

Last night the Governor of Massachusetts cancelled all school until May 4th.  He did this on March 25th.  That is about 6 weeks of no sc...