Saturday, August 15, 2009

Looking for me, in Rhode Island?

My schedule for the Fall is starting to come together nicely.  It looks like I'll be in several states as well as several different types of venues in the next few months.  This week I finished booking 3 classes at Bella Art in Rhode Island.  These are the classes I'll be offering:

Waxy Cards - Tuesday, October 13 from 6:30 - 8:30PM

With a little wax and some ink you can make easy cards! No special tools required to use this wax either! We'll explore a few different ways to use wax as a resist and create beautiful cards everyone will enjoy.


Bookbinding 101 - Tuesday, October 27th from 6:30 - 8:30PM
 
Let's use a little paper and some chipboard, a little floss and a needle and we'll stitch our way through a bound book! You'll learn the Long stitch and create a neat little book complete with several signatures. You'll leave with a template to create another as well. Once you see how easy these are, you'll make one for everyone! Perfect for journaling ,as a scrapbook and even a gift! You'll have the opportunity to use any papers we have in the store for your covers too!


Winter Canvas - Tuesday, November 10 from 6:30 - 9:30
 
Come and get cozy by the warmth of the melting pot! Kim's heating them up for a fabulous Home Decor Project. This canvas measures 8x12 and is perfect for your home or to give as a gift. We'll use beeswax, UTEE, stickles, glossy accents and more!
If you are interested in taking any of these classes, you can sign up online through Bella Art's website or you can give them a call at 401-383-0199.
I've got some other classes in the works, when they are finalized I'll post and put a link on the sidebar.  I'm off now to do my Copic Air Brush Demo at Scrapbook Cupboard!  I hope to see you there!

No comments:

School's out ...for Summer?

Last night the Governor of Massachusetts cancelled all school until May 4th.  He did this on March 25th.  That is about 6 weeks of no sc...