Saturday, July 18, 2009

Stampin UP!

I joined Stampin Up! as a consultant back in March but I haven't really done anything with it until recently. I've had two parties and a couple of separate orders and I've got a few parties on the books coming up. So I thought it would be a great time to put up this information on my blog.

I've got a website if you need to purchase anything, or to take a peek at the latest catalog. You can view my Stampin Up! website here: STAMPIN UP!

If you have any questions about Stampin Up or are interested in having a party, let me know. I can help you out. If you'd like to purchase anything with Stampin Up! online, remember to chose a consultant. If you don't choose a consultant you pay premium pricing. If you'd like to choose me, my consultant number is 2047981.

Hope to see you soon!

No comments:

School's out ...for Summer?

Last night the Governor of Massachusetts cancelled all school until May 4th.  He did this on March 25th.  That is about 6 weeks of no sc...