Friday, July 10, 2009

Creating something new...

Thank you again to everyone for their thoughts on Putput. The Vet called today and Putput's blood work came back fine. The Vet told me that if he had just seen his blood work and not the actual cat, he would have thought he was an older cat and still pretty healthy. So... what's next. Monday we'll hear about the thyroid test. So until then, I'm keeping him comfy and stress free!

Today I created some samples. I have a demo tomorrow at the Scrapbook Cupboard. I'll be demoing the Stampscape Stamps. And since I'll be doing that, I really needed to practice with them. To be honest, they were easier to use than I thought they were going to be. I think the hardest time anyone will have with these stamps is getting the colors correct. I don't own all the Adirondack inkpad colors so I used all Distress inkpad colors. Today, I could have owned all the Adirondack colors and used most of them! So, if you are in the East Bridgewater, MA area tomorrow from 1-3PM, come on by and see what I have to say about this unique stamp company. See how I create something beautiful from a single piece of white cardstock. Here's a sneak peek of what you'll see tomorrow...
And then I put together the next Best Guess design. The Scrapbook Cupboard has a contest every month where (usually Donna) we put together a card using the basic design and coloring of an item you can purchase at the grocery store. So, here's my design....


Any guesses as to where my inspiration is from? If you know and live in the East Bridgewater, MA area, stop by the store and fill out a Guess form. It could be worth 20% off any one item in the store! And when the contest is over (July 31st), I'll post here on my blog what the inspiration was from so that you guys can see. Please don't post your guess here on my blog. Thanks!

School's out ...for Summer?

Last night the Governor of Massachusetts cancelled all school until May 4th.  He did this on March 25th.  That is about 6 weeks of no sc...