Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Unity Candle pics here!

When was my last post? Whew, last Friday! Wow! What have I been up to?


Well on Friday night I taught the UTEE bead class at the Scrapbook Cupboard. I got a few great pictures off during the class, take a peek...



















8 people came by for this Friday Feature. Friday Features was thought up by Jeanne but I'm the one who has been mostly teaching them. For only a $10 fee, you learn something quick and easy during the two hour class. For instance, we've done a basic on Dream Weaver Paste Embossing, played with Claudine Hellmuth's Paints, a basic stamping class, these UTEE beads and next month is all about Ink. Ink Savvy. It'll be a chance to stamp all the different types of inks in one place. You'll see their differences and their similarities. I'll have hand outs and it'll be mostly hands on all night. The Ink Savvy Friday Feature class is on Friday, April 24th and it's sure to sell out.



On Saturday, I went down to Johnston, Rhode Island to teach and play at Bella Art. I taught the Metal Embossing Basics class and was happy to take a peek around their store. It's a beautiful space, stuffed with lots and lots of stamps! Marianne was a wonderful hostess. Thank you to all those in class and perhaps you'll see me at Bella Art again someday!


Saturday night I was back at the Scrapbook Cupboard for the Circle Journal Crop. I'm the hostess/teacher for the Circle Journal at the Scrapbook Cupboard. I finally put my journal in. Wreck This! has been started. I think it's going to be a fun one!


Last night I taught my first Copics class. Copics 101. A lot of talking, a lot of knowledge and some play for everyone. I'm really excited about starting the Copic Collection Class next month. The first class is just about sold out and a second (encore class) has been placed on the books. You can find out more information about the Copic Collection here.


On another note... my Sister came over yesterday for Lunch. She's the newly married Mrs. Daley. She brought the wedding photos.

Beautiful. Simply beautiful.

Loads of beautiful photos of her and everyone else. It was wonderful to look through.

The photographer got a great photo of the ring I made for the wedding as well as the Unity Candle. No one else in the family seems to have a good picture of either. So, I took pictures of the pictures to share here. I know that the pictures aren't mine. The pictures were taken by a photographer for Hudson Photography in Easton, MA. I give complete credit to them for taking the photo. I just really wanted to be able to share my creations here and silly me, forgot to take my own photos.

So, that being said... here they are... - sorry, you'll have to tilt your head for some of them. I really should have had them upright but I didn't want to loose anymore of the resolution...



I'm getting my things together to go away for the weekend. A long weekend away with some of my good friends. I can't wait, I need a little break.

1 comment:

Lynne Forsythe said...

So am I....how funny...I'm so looking forward to it!!! Keep up the great work

School's out ...for Summer?

Last night the Governor of Massachusetts cancelled all school until May 4th.  He did this on March 25th.  That is about 6 weeks of no sc...