Saturday, March 21, 2009

Having FUN!!

I'm out for a girls weekend, having fun! Playing, creating, cropping, drinking, eating, laughing, cutting, gluing, singing and sleeping a tiny bit! Here's a picture of my friend Fran...


And Traci...

I created this piece, although unless it clears a little, I'm going to have to redo when I get home with clearer beeswax.

Have you ever been to a scrapbooking crop and pulled out a melting pot, some wax and a Kandi tool? Boy, you gather some spectators FAST!

3 comments:

Lynne Forsythe said...

Glad you had a good time!!!
You kick them girls out of their comfort zone!!!You go girl!!
See you Sat ;-)

specialteach08 said...

hey kim... y favorite quote of the weekend was... " Igot a watch with a second hand for my graduation" hehehehe love ya Mims...

Lynne Forsythe said...

Hey Sugar B!! my new name for you!!! Just wanted to say hi and it was SO AWESOME to see your smiling face again...you are so much fun to be around!!! Look forward to working with more in the future!!! So smile and have a fantabulous day!!!

School's out ...for Summer?

Last night the Governor of Massachusetts cancelled all school until May 4th.  He did this on March 25th.  That is about 6 weeks of no sc...