Tuesday, March 3, 2009

13 new metalheads!

Last Friday, the 27th of February I was here:





That's Ink About It in Westford, MA. I taught the Metal Embossing Basics 1 class for 13 enthusiastic students. Only a few had touched metal before so they were all newbies. Yah!


We had fun embossing, debossing, puffing, rubbing, sanding, spackling, stamping, cuttlebugging, wheeling, refining, buying and laughing! In two hours we completed 8 technique tags. It was a great time. I had a blast! So much fun, I think I'll do it again soon! (like maybe Saturday?!)


Thank you to everyone who came to class! You made it fun! I appreciate that you gave me a chance and let me come show you the ins and outs of metal embossing. I look forward to doing it again soon!

No comments:

School's out ...for Summer?

Last night the Governor of Massachusetts cancelled all school until May 4th.  He did this on March 25th.  That is about 6 weeks of no sc...