Monday, March 2, 2009

Some Acknowledgements...

Over the weekend I received my other Valentine's Blog Party Winning. I won two prizes that day, from two different blogs. This one is an adorable vintage heart with a Best Friend Label on it. I was awarded this by Rebecca, owner of the Just Giddy Blog. Don'tcha just love that name?!


Thank you, Rebecca! I love it!!


And the other day I was given a special blog award! Penny sent me this award...

The Premio Dardos award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day.The rules are:1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person that has granted the award and his or her blog link.2) Pass the award to another 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. -

How am I suppose to choose 15 blogs? There are so many out there. So, if you feel that your blog fits the criteria of this award, it's yours! Let me know as a comment and I'll post a link to you blog here.

No comments:

School's out ...for Summer?

Last night the Governor of Massachusetts cancelled all school until May 4th.  He did this on March 25th.  That is about 6 weeks of no sc...