Sunday, February 22, 2009

We have a Winner!

We survived the Wedding. Nicole and Steven are married! Yah! I've got a few photos people have sent to me, I'll try to post a few tonight.

Right now I wanted to show you the results of the Valentine Blog Party Contest!



So, it looks like number 24 won! Comment number 24 belongs to....

SDC Texas!!

SDC Texas I'm going to email you for your address. Congratulations on winning!! And thank you to everyone who commented and played along! I have another tutorial I'm working on and hope it'll be up later this week! But be sure to come back later, I'm downloading some wedding photos now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAHOO!! I won! Cannot wait to try the Kandi tool out.

School's out ...for Summer?

Last night the Governor of Massachusetts cancelled all school until May 4th.  He did this on March 25th.  That is about 6 weeks of no sc...