Friday, February 20, 2009

A quick Hello!

Just a quick Hello before I must be off again. Just an update on wedding stuff...

My dress fits
The Brides Dress Fits and is pressed and ready (well almost, she dragged some of it on the ground - Yikes!)
Nails are done - although one of my toes is achy - I'm soaking it now!
Rehearsal was completed. I know my roles.
And tonight is the Bachelorette Party!

I've still got to write my Matron of Honor Speech. Yikes. Wish me luck!

I'll be back on Sunday after the wedding with the winner of the Kandi Tool. Don't forget to post a comment to be eligible to win! You have until Saturday, February 21st at Midnight EST.

No comments:

School's out ...for Summer?

Last night the Governor of Massachusetts cancelled all school until May 4th.  He did this on March 25th.  That is about 6 weeks of no sc...