Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tired... and done

I'm done. Finished. All my Kandi samples are completed and have been photographed. I'm going to send them out Saturday morning. ~ I dare not leave my home tomorrow as it appears that a large pile of white, fluffy precipitation will fall upon me. They are predicting between 8-12+ inches here in my area.

Yikes!

So tomorrow I'm going to type up the directions to each project, clean my area, start wrapping Christmas gifts and spend some time with my kids. Maybe we'll even start a snowman! Oh, and I have the rest of my Christmas cards to make and send. I'm proud to say I sent out 21 today! Only about 29 more left to send...

As for tonight, I'm going to curl up with a book and hit the hay early.

4 comments:

Creatively Lisa said...

Stay warm and dry. I hear it's going to be a doozy! I have to work in the morning but I'm going to leave at 1:00pm. I should be home before it gets too bad.

Just-Kim said...

Thanks Lisa! I'm glad you're leaving at 1. It looks like it's supposed to snow 1 to 2 inches an hour after 2 PM. Stay safe!

Mimi said...

I hope the boys are enjoying the snow. It came a bit later than anticipated, I think. I hear it started snowing here before it started snowing in your area (or so Bev said). Have fun making that snow man and congrats on finishing your projects. Stay warm.

Lynne Forsythe said...

So did you get tons of snow? we got about a foot. Had a hard time getting out the door this am!! Can't wait to see your stuff!!

School's out ...for Summer?

Last night the Governor of Massachusetts cancelled all school until May 4th.  He did this on March 25th.  That is about 6 weeks of no sc...