Monday, December 1, 2008

Getting Ready for the week...

I finished my project that I'm teaching over at Latest Trends in Mixed Media. It's a Holiday Card Keeper. It's a cute project. Not quite my usual style and now thinking back on it, I should have debossed the words but... really, no art is wrong. Am I right? Starting on Wednesday, I'm teaching a 4 day workshop on this...
Oh, no... that's not it. That was it BEFORE! Here's what it looks like after...

A Special THANK YOU! to my friend Dana for providing me with the Cigar Box. It's the perfect box for this type of project.

I start my workshop Wednesday. I still have some typing of directions to do but I'm just about ready. Then on Thursday night I've got a class on the Silhouette Craft Cutter at the Scrapbook Cupboard. This is class 102, we're going over creating your own files for cutting. It'll be intensive. Lots of information crammed into 2 hours. On Friday night is the 2nd Annual Holiday Party at the Scrapbook Cupboard. This is for those customers who have joined swaps over the year. The ATC, Inchies, Circle Journal and Calendar Swap people will all be there. Swapping, Cropping and having fun. I can't wait. I always love to see what others have created.

I have some other things on my To Do list this week. The Winter semester begins January 19th over at My Creative Classroom and I need to get some classes together for it. My Sister's bridal shower needs to be worked on, I'm volunteering at Bryce's classroom tomorrow afternoon, I have Pine Cone Press tomorrow night, I have a doctor's appointment this week, the January calendar for Scrapbook Cupboard needs to be finished, we need to get a tree, oh, there's more but I'll stop there. I'm sure that I'll be back on here to tell you what's been going on. Right now, I'm off to play with some Kandi!

No comments:

School's out ...for Summer?

Last night the Governor of Massachusetts cancelled all school until May 4th.  He did this on March 25th.  That is about 6 weeks of no sc...