Monday, October 27, 2008

Getting ready...

This coming Sunday, I'm teaching the Metal Bookbinding class again at the Scrapbook Cupboard. So I'm going to be cutting the kits tomorrow. But, I have a few fabulous pictures of the inside and outside of the book and I thought I'd share. I didn't do any art today but it's top priority tomorrow. That and laundry (does it ever end????) I hope you enjoy the pictures. I LOVE this little book. It's surprisingly sturdy for starting out as metal foil, chipboard, a little floss and white cardstock...

I hope your day was artful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cannot wait to take this class on Sunday. I'll be there plus I just signed up for you Metal Fairy class at The Stamp Act.

Just-Kim said...

Fabulous! Both days are gonna be fun!

School's out ...for Summer?

Last night the Governor of Massachusetts cancelled all school until May 4th.  He did this on March 25th.  That is about 6 weeks of no sc...