Thursday, August 21, 2008

Working, working, working...

I was up late last night working on some Rolodex cards for a swap (aren't you proud Kerriann?). While I finished the "H" card - the group is on K, I'm behind - I forgot to take a picture. Can you believe it? I love them too. So cute. If I remember when I get them back, I'll post. But I did take a photo of the ATC's we traded last night. I'm missing two from the bunch, those ladies haven't passed theirs in yet but I have 8 awesome cards! 5 of the 8 open and I didn't take a picture of them open but you can see the outsides...

Our next ATC Swap at the Scrapbook Cupboard will be held on Wednesday, October 22 and our theme is "Circus". If you'd like to join, call the store to sign up! We accept sign ups until September 22nd and then I send out an email to tell you how many are in the group. It's never more that 18 and sometimes as small as 6.
I worked on my online class for My Creative Classroom last night as well. Here's a sample pic of 3 of the cards. I'm going to post the class information right after I finish this post. So, it'll be up tonight! Here's the photo...
I'm also working on my Metal Bookbinding class. It needs to be finished by tomorrow night and it's not there yet. It will be. Mom's coming to pick up the boys at Noon and then I'm free to do what I need to do. Yah! No picture of that yet, check back this weekend, I'll be sure to post it on the left!

No comments:

School's out ...for Summer?

Last night the Governor of Massachusetts cancelled all school until May 4th.  He did this on March 25th.  That is about 6 weeks of no sc...