Saturday, August 23, 2008

Fun in the Sun!

Patrick's home safe and sound asleep ...literally! It was another busy day but today, my Parents took the kids to the beach. They picked the kids up at about 12:15 or so and then headed out. I left to go do some shopping and then I taught my More Metal Technique classes at the Scrapbook Cupboard. Although I didn't go to the beach, my Mom emailed me some pictures. Check out this one of Caleb on the boogie board...

He sure looks like he's having fun, huh! I'm not a fan of the beach but this is a great photo and I'm glad my Mom shared it. I can't wait to talk to the kids tomorrow.

Patrick has to work tomorrow but the kids and I have a play date at 2 and then I'm back the the Cupboard for the Circle Journal crop. I'm looking forward to Monday, it should be a slow day!

1 comment:

Momc said...

Hey I knew you would like that picture.

School's out ...for Summer?

Last night the Governor of Massachusetts cancelled all school until May 4th.  He did this on March 25th.  That is about 6 weeks of no sc...