Sunday, August 10, 2008

Living on the Edge...

OK, I've got to post quick. Ice Road Truckers is on and I've got to watch. Someone's 'going through the ice' this week. I've been waiting 2 seasons to see something like that.

Not much going on today. We cleared on the living room completely. Our new carpet will be here tomorrow. No crafting today, no room. It's always a sad day when you don't craft. I'll wallow in Ice Road Truckers and the Sherbert my husband just went to get me....

**Edited - I guess I'll have to continue to watch for the 'big break' through the ice. Nothing happened that was caught on the camera. Oh, well...

No comments:

School's out ...for Summer?

Last night the Governor of Massachusetts cancelled all school until May 4th.  He did this on March 25th.  That is about 6 weeks of no sc...