Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Busy Week Ahead...

Ok, I'm ready to go! I've got a busy week ahead of me. Patrick leaves tomorrow for New Jersey, he's going to training at the BMW center down there. He usually goes several times a year but this is the first time this year. It makes for a long week with the boys but it's nice to have the bed to oneself once in a while. (Love you, honey!) So, you'll probably see some pictures of the boys over the next few days while he's away. Yah know, two nights in NJ and he might forget what his kids look like. (*snicker*).

So, what's going on this week? LOTS! and I mean LOTS! Tomorrow night the cherubs and I will be off to the ATC swap at the Scrapbook Cupboard. Our theme this time around was "Entrances and Doorways". It really stretched my thinking. I'm still not done with the cards although the ideas are in my head and are starting to come out onto paper. At the ATC swap, I'm going to show the ladies a cool technique using Ranger's Dimensional Pearls. A technique where the Pearls actually dry before you go home! Yup, it's possible! Maybe I'll make a tutorial out of it but I can't until after class, I know you understand!

Thursday I have loads to do in the studio. I need to finish my examples for my Metal Bookbinding class in September as well as a few make and takes for an event coming up and other such interesting creative things. Then I'm working Thursday night at the store, or I think I am. My sister's coming over to visit. I need to verify that. I have it written but... well, maybe I'll be at the store Thursday night. But if I'm not, I will be at the Scrapbook Cupboard on Friday night. Teaching the next installment of Metal Techniques. Check out this picture...




There's still a few techniques I've read about since creating this class. There just might have to be a third installment.

And while Patrick might be back late Friday night, he has to go into work on Saturday. It's his Saturday to work. So the Cherubs and I will be heading to this gals house for a Tastefully Simple Party. Good thing her kids are about the same ages as mine, hopefully my boys will play nice. And Saturday night, I get to pass the cherubs off to Patrick while I host the Circle Journal Crop at the Scrapbook Cupboard. I LOVE this class. It's hands down my favorite. The girls that attend are so creative and inspiring. We all have a blast cropping and filling each others journals with entries. Almost all of them will be done soon. How exciting!


On Sunday, I'll be traveling to The Stamp Act to teach my beautiful Metal Fairy. I just love her. She's been at the store since July and I can't wait to be reunited. The class is sure to be fun. If you haven't signed up yet, why not? You better hurry! Here's a peek of her again...

I hope to see you sometime this week!

Oh, and be on the look out. The My Creative Classroom class will be posted this week too!

No comments:

School's out ...for Summer?

Last night the Governor of Massachusetts cancelled all school until May 4th.  He did this on March 25th.  That is about 6 weeks of no sc...