Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Staying busy!

I've been staying busy today.  Working on my classroom's at MyCreativeClassroom.com as well as playing with my newest toy...


Yup, it's finally active and I'm using it.  WOW!  What a learning curve compared to the other phones I've used.  I'm loving it but it's taking me a while to get used to and I really don't have the time to spend on it.  There's just so much it can do!  I'm now fully plugged into the world!  OK, I say that yet yesterday I didn't log onto email even once with my computer.  I actually never even turned the thing on yesterday.  Too much fun enjoying some time with the family - who were all home for MLK Jr. Day.

I'm working on quite a few things tonight.  I've got a lot of deadlines either past or coming up and they need addressing.  Hmmm... maybe I should shut off my new phone to get them done.... 

Nah...

No comments:

School's out ...for Summer?

Last night the Governor of Massachusetts cancelled all school until May 4th.  He did this on March 25th.  That is about 6 weeks of no sc...