Monday, August 31, 2009

Wow!

I woke up this morning at about 7:30 - I'm trying to get back into the routine of having the kids go to school (which starts Wednesday).  I wake the kids, feed the cat and dog, get dressed and make breakfasts'.  I sit down to eat my breakfast and the phone rings.  

Figures...

I look at Caller Id and see it's my friend Susan.  Well she's already hung up, so I call her back.  She answers the phone...

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!"

My first thought is, "huh?"  Then she says, "You've won the Stampers Quest Trail Blazer Contest!!!"

WHAT!!!!  No way!  I did???  Are you sure??? - All these things are rolling through my mind as we continue our conversation.

But sure enough, thanks to everyone who voted, I have been annouced as the Trail Blazer Contest Winner for Stampers Quest Ezine.  (some people asked me what an ezine is - it's an electronic magazine.)

So, my entry was voted the best representation of the "Quest Theme"!  Wow!  I'm so thrilled!

I won a great prize pack as well as my blog will be listed on the Stampers Quest Ezine Artistic Guides Blog Roll!  I'll also have a spot as a guest designer and join the team with some mothly sketch samples.  How exciting!!!

I've been asked to provide step by step instructions for my card.  I'm going to post those tomorrow AM.  Check back here then.

A BIG Thank YOU to everyone who voted for me along the way. I'm so honored!!

1 comment:

Lynne Forsythe said...

woo hoo....you go girl...that is SOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!! a BIG congrats to you...Job well done!!

School's out ...for Summer?

Last night the Governor of Massachusetts cancelled all school until May 4th.  He did this on March 25th.  That is about 6 weeks of no sc...