Friday, August 28, 2009

Final Round...

With vacation all week and some other projects I had to work on, I didn't get to my Trail Blazer contest until this AM.  I'm really bummed too, because it's not really one of my best works.  But I had to submit something and I thought it fit into the theme of "quest". 

Yes, it's another scenic card but it's all done with a stencil system I bought while up at Maine-ly Stamps.  The stencil and the reflection tree stamp is from CC Rubber Stamps.  The mallard is by Repeat Stamps.  So this is a little different than the other scenic card.  I had fun with the stencil system.  It was super easy and fun to work with.
I really had a tough time trying to fit into the "Quest" theme but it appears as though I took the project a little too literal.  You can check out the other submissions and you're welcome to vote at the Stamper's Quest Yahoo group:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampersquestcontests/surveys?id=2545626
Tonight I'm working on some class stuff while hubby watches the football game...

No comments:

School's out ...for Summer?

Last night the Governor of Massachusetts cancelled all school until May 4th.  He did this on March 25th.  That is about 6 weeks of no sc...