Tuesday, August 25, 2009

On vacation...

We're on vacation this week.  A 'staycation' if you will.  Today I took a road trip with Bobbi from Just Imagine Crafts.  She drove me up to Maine-ly Stamps in Kittery, Maine.  I didn't realize that Kittery was only about 2 hours away from my house!  I don't know where I've lived all my life!!!!! 

Anyhow, we headed here:

Main-ly Stamps is an adorable stamp store just North of the Kittery outlets.  We went up there to take a Stampscapes class from one of the owners, Richard.  He was a patient and understanding teacher.  Funny, witty and a great guy.  We made three cards.  I'll have to upload them but not now.  Tomorrow we are off to Plymouth for a whale watching tour.  I can't wait!  And hope the kids enjoy it.  I'm off to get some rest.

School's out ...for Summer?

Last night the Governor of Massachusetts cancelled all school until May 4th.  He did this on March 25th.  That is about 6 weeks of no sc...