Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A few Cards

I finished cleaning off the table in my studio last night.  It had been a long time since I last saw the top of my counter...
Yah, it's pretty sad that the calendar on my table says May when it's August.  Where oh where do I get stuff done?  Well the past few months it's been on the kitchen table but now, I'm back in the studio! 
And I didn't waste any time either.
I made a birthday card for my boss, Bev...

and then I used the same type of design and created another card.  I'm thinking that I might make these into the cards I make for this month's card swap at the Scrapbook Cupboard.  The theme is "thinking of you" or I might submit to the Trail Blazer contest as the Friendship card.  I haven't decided.  What do you think? ...

Tomorrow I have an appointment in Boston to help my sister, Erika.  She's needs a model for a hair color so I'm going in.  I'm thinking Strawberry Blond this time.  Hmmm... we'll see.