Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A few Cards

I finished cleaning off the table in my studio last night.  It had been a long time since I last saw the top of my counter...
Yah, it's pretty sad that the calendar on my table says May when it's August.  Where oh where do I get stuff done?  Well the past few months it's been on the kitchen table but now, I'm back in the studio! 
And I didn't waste any time either.
I made a birthday card for my boss, Bev...

and then I used the same type of design and created another card.  I'm thinking that I might make these into the cards I make for this month's card swap at the Scrapbook Cupboard.  The theme is "thinking of you" or I might submit to the Trail Blazer contest as the Friendship card.  I haven't decided.  What do you think? ...

Tomorrow I have an appointment in Boston to help my sister, Erika.  She's needs a model for a hair color so I'm going in.  I'm thinking Strawberry Blond this time.  Hmmm... we'll see.

School's out ...for Summer?

Last night the Governor of Massachusetts cancelled all school until May 4th.  He did this on March 25th.  That is about 6 weeks of no sc...