Friday, May 8, 2009

Classes booked in Warner, NH!

Do you live near Warner, NH?? I'm going to be up there at Wingdoodle on Saturday, June 13th for 2 classes. The first from 10AM - 12:30 PM is the Metal Embossing Basics.


Then from 1:30 until 4PM, we'll be continuing on with a Mini Metal Album. I created something just like this last year but retooled it using the new 3 Bugs in a Rug Papers and new Spring/Summer Colors. This little mini book actually boasts 6 metal techniques! It also has a Ranger technique I came up with too. Again, it was an invention born of necessity. I know my friend, Lynne would love to know about it, so maybe I'll do a non-metal tutorial next week. She's a Ranger junkie! And this new technique uses two widely popular Ranger products!

Here's a peek at the completed book. I really enjoy how this one came out. Pretty colors - bright for me - and loads of metal in a little package!



I really enjoy the last page. I love the colors and the contrast of the image. And the best part is that it's completely flat! No spackle needed on the last page!

I have some more classes to post on the left sidebar. Maybe I'll see you at one of them!!

1 comment:

Lynne Forsythe said...

OMG girl......how cute!!! Got some supplies yesterday and was up and creating this am!!! I LOVE METAL...so can I be a metal ranger junkie!?!?! I knew I would love it!

School's out ...for Summer?

Last night the Governor of Massachusetts cancelled all school until May 4th.  He did this on March 25th.  That is about 6 weeks of no sc...