Friday, April 3, 2009

Sharing some Metal Fairies...

I held the Metal Fairies class at the Scrapbook Cupboard tonight. I had three wonderful ladies make three unique and fabulous metal fairies/dolls. I thought I'd put them up here tonight for you to peek at....

This is Melanie's Doll, Rose...

I love the bouquet she's holding. And the Empire waist. Very Stylish!
This is Valerie's Fairy Monique:
I love that she used the Kabuka flower as her wings. And the Periwinkle and Appletini metal colors together look stunning. Very chic, that Monique!
And finally Jean's fairy Matilda:
When she first told us she was using Plum, Periwinkle and Appletini together, I was skeptical. BUT! She pulled it off. I love the Plum fishnet stockings, and the use of the squares and the lines, everything eas pulled together nicely. The wings on this fairy was part of the Shrine Kabuka, and they fit perfectly.

Great job ladies! You all did a wondeful job!

2 comments:

Alyice Edrich Designs said...

Those are very cute. However, not quite the fairies I had in mind when I read the word. Is there a story behind them?

Just-Kim said...

Sorry, Alyice. These are from a class I taught at the Scrapbook Cupboard. They are pre-cut and we covered them with metal tooling aluminum. The first one was just a doll but the second two have wings, making them our version of fairies!
Thanks for visiting!

School's out ...for Summer?

Last night the Governor of Massachusetts cancelled all school until May 4th.  He did this on March 25th.  That is about 6 weeks of no sc...