Tuesday, March 10, 2009

One thing I am NOT...

A domestic goddess. Yuck!

After teaching at both the Scrapbook Cupboard and Ink About It, meeting tons of new people, making new friends, talking to old friends and having a BLAST! I enjoyed a little down time on Monday morning playing with some Copic Markers and my friend Susan. Last night I read and answered my emails and then took a nap. I snuggled with my boys and watched House. Oh, and baked some cookies...


But today...

Ugh...

I've spent most of the day cleaning house. Let me just say that watching HOUSE is a whole lot more fun than cleaning house. I really need a maid. Someone to come in and deep clean everything for me. My curtains, the crevices, the windows, you know that stuff. I look at those things and I look the other way... afraid. No, there's nothing creepy crawly, it's just dusty. With three cats, one medium sized dog, two active boys, a husband who is a mechanic, things tend to get dusty.

Tonight, I'm teaching a class at Blue Hills Regional School. I'm teaching the Metal Book Binding book. It's very cool. One of my most requested classes, actually! I'm going to revamp it for the Spring. Perhaps I'll get a chance to do some of it tonight while the people at Blue Hills are working on their books.

Tomorrow I have the day off. Off from classes, (and now from cleaning the house - since it's as clean as it's getting!). Tomorrow I hope I wake to find myself creative. I have ideas and they must come out!

No comments:

School's out ...for Summer?

Last night the Governor of Massachusetts cancelled all school until May 4th.  He did this on March 25th.  That is about 6 weeks of no sc...