Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Winter Canvas is Ready!!

I worked at the Scrapbook Cupboard last night (well I'm actually here now and blogging - don't tell Bev!) and while I was at work I finished my Winter Canvas! Here it is...


This is gonna be another super fun class for December. It'll be just before the Holiday, December 20th from 10AM - 12PM. So, if you're in the area, come on by and check it out!

Also, Bev bought a new bow for my wreath. A beautiful gold ribbon...

While this picture isn't as good as the last one, the bow was my main focus. The last one just didn't match. So what do you think about this one? Better?

I'm off to crop tonight. Having fun!


6 comments:

Sherry Goodloe said...

I like this bow better. xo

Just-Kim said...

Thanks Sherry, I knew I could count on you!!

Creatively Lisa said...

Both projects are are beautiful. I can't wait to take another class with you. Unfortunately I can't do either of these. It probably won't be until 2009.

Calv said...

That canvass is fantastic Kim! Gorgeous.

summer girl said...

Love the winter canvas Kim...

Anonymous said...

Wow! That canvas is amazing! I love it!

School's out ...for Summer?

Last night the Governor of Massachusetts cancelled all school until May 4th.  He did this on March 25th.  That is about 6 weeks of no sc...