Friday, November 14, 2008

I'm cropping!

OK, I'm here:

And I'm finally getting some stuff done! Yah for me. I'm here with lots of friends and we just got back from having ice cream. Enjoy some pictures of the crop. Tomorrow, I'll have photos of all my art. I'm on a roll and I don't want to miss out!

I just love how her tongue is sticking out! Click on the picture for a closer look!!!


Love you, Kerriann!!!










Here's Kerriann, Mimi and Fran. Ready to crop!






Here's some of the other gals we are here with. I'll have to get a group shot before I leave!









Oh, and Fran says Hi! to the World! She doesn't have a blog but she lives vicariously through mine. She' my very own blog stalker!!

No comments:

School's out ...for Summer?

Last night the Governor of Massachusetts cancelled all school until May 4th.  He did this on March 25th.  That is about 6 weeks of no sc...