Sunday, November 23, 2008

4 classes in 8 days...

I finished my last class of November today. Whew! It was a little marathon at the end, 4 classes in 8 days. I taught the Metal Embossed File Folder at Crazy for Croppin, the Maya Road Binder at Blue Hills, the Metal Wreath at Scrapbook Cupboard and today, the Metal Fairy at the Stamp Act. Whew! I'm tired. The next week I'm going to work on some classes for next year and I have an announcement to make this week, although I'm going to wait until I can show you a little picture with it. The package should be here this week, so you won't have to wait too long!

I took some photos of the fairies today. Check out what Joan, Mimi and Susan did. They each chose a different look and a different skirt color. Pretty cool, huh? - and before you go looking, the purple is an old 10 Seconds color. I snagged a few packages when I was in TX this past April. They currently do not offer a purple color. (see what some of the perks are for being in one of my classes??) Enjoy their dolls. They each did a beautiful job...

A big THANK YOU! to all the wonderful women I've had the pleasure to meet in the last 8 days. I've enjoyed each class. It's really been quite the experience for me to teach so much art, so often and at so many different places. I've enjoyed every minute of it. I can't wait to see what 2009 has in store for me. I hope much more of the same.

No comments:

School's out ...for Summer?

Last night the Governor of Massachusetts cancelled all school until May 4th.  He did this on March 25th.  That is about 6 weeks of no sc...