Friday, October 3, 2008

Threshold of a new phase...

This is my horoscope for the day:

You are standing on the threshold of a new phase in your life and you may be feeling a combination of excitement and fear. You know that you can no longer rely on your old ways of doing things. It's time to leave your ingrained habits behind and try something new. You'll feel better about yourself as you step away from the familiar and into the unknown.

I read my horoscope everyday. Somedays I see something that resembles what's going on in my life, sometimes not. Today's, well... let's just say, I took a step and I'm feeling good! I've got a bunch of good news to share but I can't do it quite yet. I can share some random news that's happened the last few days but some 'super cool' news will have to wait a little bit longer.

So, what's my news? Let's see.

  • My house is clean and has been for about a week (hey, you gotta enjoy it when it happens!)
  • My Blue Hills Class is running!
  • My Free Easy Embossed Metal Tutorial over at My Creative Classroom has had wonderful response.
  • My Made of Metal Card Class starts Monday!
  • Patrick's band Centerlink is playing out it's second show this week!!! He's got another one next Friday night at the Abbey Lounge in Somerville. Go check 'em out if you've in the neighborhood.
  • I was asked to consider teaching a Holiday Metal class to a private online group - which I am thrilled to do.
  • I've just about nailed down a new date for my Metal Fairy
  • Caleb's been bringing home A's on his spelling test (yah!)
  • Our Circle Journal Meeting is tomorrow night and I'm excited about seeing everyone.
  • My Sister, Nicole and I went out with our Mom looking for wedding invitations. They are all so beautiful now! She's still deciding between three of them.
  • We also worked on her centerpieces for the guest tables. I'm gonna have to pull out my melting pot. She wants the colors to be claret and white, with hearts and roses so... I'm gonna work on that!
Oh, there's more but that's it for now.

As far as creating. Nothing today, yesterday or Wednesday. Man! it's not that I'm in a funk. Not at all, I just haven't had the time. Wednesday I had appointments, Thursday I spent all day on the PC and email doing 'work' (did you see the latest Scrapbook Cupboard Newsletter? - Did you see who's coming for a visit?? Yup! Jen Starr. In a little more than a month now!) and then today I spent the day doing wedding stuff with Nicole. I am the Matron of Honor, so I guess I should start to do something, huh? The wedding, shower and bachelorette party aren't going to plan themselves!

I wish I had some pictures to share. But nothing today. Tomorrow, I'm sure.

No comments:

School's out ...for Summer?

Last night the Governor of Massachusetts cancelled all school until May 4th.  He did this on March 25th.  That is about 6 weeks of no sc...