Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Teacher Spotlight!

Guess who the Spotlight is on?? Yup, that's right... ME! I'm the "Feature Teacher" over at My Creative Classroom this week.

My class, Made of Metal Cards online class starts on Monday, October 6th. And just for a little teaser, I put together a quick FREE Tutorial Presentation. You might have seen this same tutorial on my blog a few months ago but this time, it comes with a slideshow and spoken directions. Why not check it out? What do you have to loose? It's FREE! Here's some pictures of the cards we'll make in the Made of Metal Card Class. The class is 5 weeks long with a new technique taught each week. The class is only $25. What a deal!

No comments:

School's out ...for Summer?

Last night the Governor of Massachusetts cancelled all school until May 4th.  He did this on March 25th.  That is about 6 weeks of no sc...