Thursday, October 9, 2008

It's Thursday and I made Ornaments!

OK, the newest CSI is on. Thursday nights are so busy TV-wise. So, I've got to make this quick.

I've finished my latest class, Have a Shiny Christmas. The class is on Friday, October 24th from 7-10PM at the Scrapbook Cupboard. In the class we'll create some of this...
All those wonderful Holiday goodies from plain aluminum metal and a 10 Seconds Studio convertible. Here are some close up photos for you to enjoy...














They are really pretty in person. I tried to get all the personality in each piece but you can't see the sparkle quite as well as I would have liked. You can see there are two cards and two ornaments!! Yes, we'll create puffy ornaments from metal! Come by the store sometime this weekend to see them. I'll bring them in tomorrow night before my Autumn Beeswax Canvas class.
OK, I'm off to finish watching CSI...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These look so cool, Kim. I love them!

Just-Kim said...

Thanks Ibis! They are fun to make, too!

Kim

School's out ...for Summer?

Last night the Governor of Massachusetts cancelled all school until May 4th.  He did this on March 25th.  That is about 6 weeks of no sc...