Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Oh, man! I've been tagged!!

My new friend Shirley tagged me. Shirley teaches some fabulous classes at My Creative Classroom and since I've been with them, Shirley, Colleen and Jeri have been super helpful and welcoming. What! You've never heard of My Creative Classroom? Well, get your browser on over there and check us out! We've got some classes on just about anything creative!

So here are the rules...
  1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
  2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
  3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
  4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are my facts:

  1. I played the clarinet in the marching band throughout high school. That included football games.
  2. I hate football. Love the Red Sox but could do without those 3 months of lost Sundays.
  3. I earned a full scholarship to college. All I had to pay for was some books and all those parking tickets. (I went to college in Boston!)
  4. While in College I worked part time at the Holiday Inn after classes and on the weekends I worked the Night Audit, yup that's 11PM - 7AM! That's still the times when I do my best work!
  5. I love anything Vampire or Werewolf! My favorite author is Laurell K. Hamilton and I've read every Anita Blake novel she's written. ~The good, the bad and the very risque!
  6. I've traced my geneology back to the Mayflower and beyond! My son Caleb is named after his 13th great grandfather, Caleb Church! Bryce was named after a Red Sox pitcher, Bryce Florie.
  7. OK, this is the real weird one... My husband and I are related. WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY back! Further back than Caleb Church. And if you're say 'ewww', think of this... parts of both of our families come from Massachusetts and have been here for a very, very long time so this isn't too abnormal. If you have relatives off the Mayflower, I may just be related to you, too!

OK, so I'm supposed to tag 7 people. I don't really 'know' 7 friends that blog. I know ...um.... ok.... 2. Yikes!

Bernadette? Lynne?? Could you help me out??? I need more blogging friends. Kerriann? Susan? Dana?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd play but how do I if I don't have a blog?

Anonymous said...

Mom told me of your blog and I had to stop by. I absolutely loved your fact #7. It was just the bit of humor that I needed to go with my morning coffee.

I have found, that living in TN, it pays to know your geneology just to insure that you have normal grandkids. There was a family that we used to hang out with a lot and they had a girl about Andrew's age. We used to joke about an upcoming marriage until we found out that they share the same great-grandfather (who had 4 wives!)...yikes!!

~Annemarie

Just-Kim said...

Scrapgeek14, why not start your own blog? And if not, why not answer your questions here in the comments!

Just-Kim said...

Annemarie! It's so great to hear from you! Cute story about Andrew!! Thanks for visiting my blog!!

School's out ...for Summer?

Last night the Governor of Massachusetts cancelled all school until May 4th.  He did this on March 25th.  That is about 6 weeks of no sc...