So here are the rules...
- Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
- Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- I played the clarinet in the marching band throughout high school. That included football games.
- I hate football. Love the Red Sox but could do without those 3 months of lost Sundays.
- I earned a full scholarship to college. All I had to pay for was some books and all those parking tickets. (I went to college in Boston!)
- While in College I worked part time at the Holiday Inn after classes and on the weekends I worked the Night Audit, yup that's 11PM - 7AM! That's still the times when I do my best work!
- I love anything Vampire or Werewolf! My favorite author is Laurell K. Hamilton and I've read every Anita Blake novel she's written. ~The good, the bad and the very risque!
- I've traced my geneology back to the Mayflower and beyond! My son Caleb is named after his 13th great grandfather, Caleb Church! Bryce was named after a Red Sox pitcher, Bryce Florie.
- OK, this is the real weird one... My husband and I are related. WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY back! Further back than Caleb Church. And if you're say 'ewww', think of this... parts of both of our families come from Massachusetts and have been here for a very, very long time so this isn't too abnormal. If you have relatives off the Mayflower, I may just be related to you, too!
OK, so I'm supposed to tag 7 people. I don't really 'know' 7 friends that blog. I know ...um.... ok.... 2. Yikes!