Thursday, September 25, 2008

Lovin' this blogging thing...

Did you see the comments in my last blog post? Did you see who commented about my weird fact number 7? The Anonymous commenter... Yup, that's right... a relative! She's related to me. ~Hi Annemarie!!

This blog posting thing has proven to be one of the best decisions I've made. My Brother, Mother, Grandmother, Aunts, Cousins, Sister... they are all reading my blog. I think that everyone should start a blog. (did you hear that Kerriann?!!) It's the best way to keep family up on what you are doing. It's almost better than a phone call. I can post pictures and videos, you can live in the moment with my family and I.

I'm thoroughly enjoying this new adventure. Not only do I get to reach out to family but I've met so many wonderful people through my blog. Some are strangers that have something in common with me, some are friends whom I speak to daily, some are people who I'm just starting a friendship with. This blog has been a great way to reach out to those that I might not have spoken to again, a lost phone number or a changed email address. Whatever the case may be, highly suggest blogging.

OK, tomorrow there will be a project posted. I've been working on this thing for a while and I'm gonna finish it tomorrow. I've been too busy this week with Fall clean up. My house is clean, laundry done but no crafting has been done. Tomorrow that all changes. Tomorrow I will create and finish a beautiful project. Check back then!

And hey... if you are an old High School Classmate or a friend whom I haven't spoke to in a while, why not send me off an email to say "Hi!" I'd love to hear from you!! And thanks for reading my blog!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, if I could add just one more hour to the day, one more day to the week, or one more week to the year I just might be able to blog...And if I did start a blog it'd probably be unconventional...

School's out ...for Summer?

Last night the Governor of Massachusetts cancelled all school until May 4th.  He did this on March 25th.  That is about 6 weeks of no sc...