Thursday, August 7, 2008

Up Early, Up Late...

Caleb went to Cub Scout Camp this week. Monday through Friday, tomorrow being the last day. YAH, it's almost over. I only say this because, well... I'm EXHAUSTED!!! I really think that I require a lot of sleep. At least 8, preferably 10 hours of sleep. I can function on less. And I have been known to stay up all night to get a project done but... All week I've had to get up at 6 so Caleb can catch the bus.

OK, OK, I hear some of you snickering. I know many of you probably get up at 6 or earlier every morning. I don't. I'm extremely blessed to be a Work at Home Mom. Well a WAHM for the most part. And my usual morning starts around 8. This 6 AM stuff stinks. I've tried to go to bed earlier but I'm kinda programmed. Ya know? I usually don't crawl into bed until 12:30 or 1. I hear, the math doesn't add up. I did say my day usually starts around 8, sometimes later, sometimes earlier. Same with the bed time.

Anyhow, I'm having a tough time getting my thoughts out tonight I'm so tired. But I will leave you with a few pictures. The first is Bryce's project from yesterday and then the others are of Caleb getting ready to leave for camp. I can't forget to post pictures of him!

No comments:

School's out ...for Summer?

Last night the Governor of Massachusetts cancelled all school until May 4th.  He did this on March 25th.  That is about 6 weeks of no sc...