Saturday, August 16, 2008

Look for something special...

On Monday I'm gonna be posting something special. Keep your eyes peeled!

Also, I told you I tell you when we were going to be having a Silhouette class. Here's the details:

Thursday, September 18th from 7-9PM at the Scrapbook Cupboard. Price is $20 but class is limited to only 6 people. This is to ensure everyone gets on hands time with the Silhouette and PC. If you own a laptop where the Silhouette resides, feel free to bring it so that you can work on your own more. It's a lecture based class with hand outs but we will be using the stores computer to get some hands on learning in. You can call the store anytime to sign up. 508-378-0008.

I've got a busy day tomorrow. I'll be rearranging my studio so I can work again. I haven't been getting much done since we moved everything around last week. It's crazy in there.!

No comments:

School's out ...for Summer?

Last night the Governor of Massachusetts cancelled all school until May 4th.  He did this on March 25th.  That is about 6 weeks of no sc...