Saturday, October 1, 2011

Newsletter sign ups now available!

My website is up and running!

I've got a class calendar, guest book and even a newsletter sign up page!!

I've decided to create a more professional looking newsletter and have signed up for a marketing service.  If you would like to know what classes I'll be teaching, where I'll be teaching them and more, please go to http://www.kimparkinson.com/Newsletter_Sign_up.html and fill out the blanks.  Even if you are a friend, this will be the place I send out all the information you need to know about classes.

On Tuesday, I'll manually add some of you who had asked to sign up to know more about Donna Maligno's and my classes while at the Cupboard. - And YES!, I'll up date the newsletter to include Donna's classes as well!!

No comments:

School's out ...for Summer?

Last night the Governor of Massachusetts cancelled all school until May 4th.  He did this on March 25th.  That is about 6 weeks of no sc...