Sunday, September 25, 2011

Art Bar is here...

It's taken a lot of manuevering and lots of help from Bev, hubby and my Father but I've got the Art bar in my house!  Not all the stools are here and it's no where near ready for classes but it's here!  I thought some of you might like to see my before and after and what the bar looks like now...


This is before I even touched my room.  You can see, there's stuff everywhere.  I know the photo is tight but it gives you a general idea of what I'm working with.

After some clean up yesterday, it was looking clean but still like I had a ton of work to do...


OK, OK.  I confess.  It was really only this little area that was cleaned up.  The colorful cart went to my son's room so that he could use it for legos. 

I have two tables in my room but this is the one I usually 'worked' on.  (when I could find it...)


Yah, I know.  It's hard to see.  It's been covered in stuff like that for probably 6 months or better.

I took to top off of it, and repurposed the cabinet part.  Now the cabinet is in my kitchen where a bakers rack used to be.  The baker's rack was nice but it always left everything out in the open, for all to see.  Now everything is neatly contained in the cabinet.  All I need now is a small shelf above it to hang some utensils.


Nice and clean looking!  A white-wash of paint and it'll work out beautifully! 

So, here it is... the Art Bar has made it to the house. 


Now to sort and clean and get all the stuff around the room, into the bar...  I'm in for a busy week...




No comments:

School's out ...for Summer?

Last night the Governor of Massachusetts cancelled all school until May 4th.  He did this on March 25th.  That is about 6 weeks of no sc...