Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Back online and feeling fine!

My new PC is here!!  And without a moment to spare!  I have lots to catch up on.  While working from the library was ok, you really can't do much about the photos.  The library PC's are just not right for uploading your photos. 

While gone, I've made some Dreamweaver holiday samples and worked on some Copic, Stampscapes, my new MCC classes and more!  The kiddos go back to school tomorrow, so I can be assurred now that everything will start to get done!  That includes blogging!

I've got a few classes coming up that I'd like to share!  First on Friday, September 10th at the Scrapbook Cupboard, I'll be teaching this class...


There are many different easy to do Metal techniques in this.  Obviously lots with the Cuttlebug but some hand embossed stuff too!  While I love to work with metal, it's not always workable into the schedule.  This was supposed to be a class in July, and then in August, but I really slacked off this Summer and didn't have it up in enough time for people to sign up.  On the day it was supposed to run in August 4 people called to sign up.  After the other 2 people who signed up were called and told it was cancelled.  Oh, {*sigh*} well I have no one to blame - so I'll blame the call of the pool...  :-)

The following day, I'm headed up to Ink About It in Westford, MA for two metal classes.  One is the tag book I created a few years back.  It's filled with lots of different basic metal embossing techniques...



This class is in the morning.  Then in the afternoon, I'm doing a card class.  It's a great way to see how you can incorporate the techniques you learned into something else - other than tags...


This is the Faux Tin Litho technique.  It can be done with ANY stamp, not just this one.  This just happened to be a holiday stamp I grabbed.  Then there is this one...

Ok, you are going to have to turn your head to view.  I see now that I haven't finished installing all the software into my new PC and I have not editing software to turn this.  The next one too.

Not as Holiday-ish as the others but put on a little saying that says "Happy Whoolidays" and you'll be fine!

I'm looking forward to teach those two classes.  And boy, oh boy and I ready to get back into a routine!

I have lots more to share but think it best to load that software first.  I'm going to do that now.  But he's a video I shot and then edited for Just Imagine Crafts.  The owner, Bobbie is a wonderful woman!  She's here in MA for the Summer and Bev and I were happy to do this on the little Flip camera my husband owns!  I'm so happy with that little camera, I bought a HD one for me!!  It'll be here soon!  The Flip comes with it's own software, so I was able to edit that right away!  Here's a link to the video...



OK, now I'm really feeling uncomputer savvy.  I KNOW I can put the video into the blog but I can't figure it out.  It must be the incessant "MOM, MOM, help me with...."  I'm hearing.  Only one more sleep until school starts!!!

No comments:

School's out ...for Summer?

Last night the Governor of Massachusetts cancelled all school until May 4th.  He did this on March 25th.  That is about 6 weeks of no sc...