Well this is how...
To enroll in My Creative Classroom's FREE classroom please complete the following steps:
- Go to the website: http://www.mycreativeclassroom.com/
- Log on or create a new user account. Subscribing to our newsletter does NOT create a user account on our site. You must be a registered user of MCC to enroll in this course.
- Once you are logged on choose Free Courses from the drop down menu at the top of the screen.
- Click on the Everyday Moodlings course title.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Enter the enrollment key: mccfree1108 The enrollment key is case sensitive.
- Click enroll in this course.
This week we are talking about Fabric! Several of the teachers have submitted articles on how to use fabric in all sorts of different crafty ways! Need some inspiration for a easy crafting project, holiday gift or just have a hankering to learn something new, be sure to check it out! My tutorial is on how to create Paper from Fabric. You'll be surprised at how easy it really is!
You never know what new and interesting techniques each of the My Creative Classroom talented teachers will bring to you. Why not go subscribe and see what you can learn!