Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Where'd "Tomorrow" go?

Wow, I had every intention of posting more last week.  I don't know where on Earth my time goes.  What with working 2+ jobs from home, running a household, helping with homework, cooking, cleaning, keeping track of my weight watcher points, laundry, volunteering at the kids school, doctor appointments, shopping, helping my son's cub scout den, exercise, friends and family who knows.  It's lost in daily life.  I'm not complaining.  I enjoy my life.  I love what I do and I love my family, friends and the hectic schedule.  But I do wish one thing. 

I wish I wasn't a P-R-O-C-R-A-S-T-I-N-A-T-O-R. 

It drives me nuts.

I like to think that I'm an organized person.  Lists litter my workspace, charts, graphs, even sticky notes on the bathroom mirror once in a while.  Lists on my phone, lists on the fridge, lists in my pocket book, heck if I could stick a list on the dog for her to carry around for me - I just might!  But the one thing I do perfectly is procrastinate.

Take now for instance, should I be working? Yes.  Do I need to make this post about my lack of motivation?  Maybe.  OK, - see there's my justification.  Hehe!  No, I probably don't.  Cause really, you didn't come here to listen to my woes about procrastination.  Although, if anyone knows of a good book or online seminar about why I might be a procrastinator, please pass the information this way.  I'd really like to change my ways!

So, without further procrastination, here's the project I've been working on...





How stinkin' cute is that?  I'm loving it!  A little coffin book inside a coffin.  The coffin has some Plum colored metal on it.  Very neat.  This is a class I have scheduled for Friday, October 23.  It's the perfect little mini scrapbook for those people who love to showcase their kids for Halloween!  A little spooky but fun too!  If you are interested in taking this class, I'm going to be teaching it at the Scrapbook Cupboard.  Class is from 7-10PM.  You make everything!  The coffin is made from cardstock and the book inside is card stock too.  There's a little metal and adhesive and lots of fun!

Now I've got some time today and I've got a list to tackle.  I guess I should stop this insane procrastination and get on my way!

1 comment:

Lynne Forsythe said...

I Love your honesty girl!!! and the project is cute even though I don't do Halloween....

School's out ...for Summer?

Last night the Governor of Massachusetts cancelled all school until May 4th.  He did this on March 25th.  That is about 6 weeks of no sc...