Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Be on the look out...

I made these beauties for my friend Bernadette....



Bernadette had a birthday yesterday and when I asked her what she wanted for her birthday she said she wanted something handmade.  WHAT???  Yah I could do it but I'm weeks behind in my work right now as it is, I didn't know if I'd have time to make her a scrapbook or a bunch of cards or anything else.  She then also mentioned that she was loving the Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists and that they were so darn expensive.  I told her not to bother, I could make her some!    So not only did I get her a gift but it's homemade!!  Yah for me.

These are the three colors I chose and I precisely measured and weighed everything so I can make these colors again!  I even named them... Winter Blue, Spring Sky and Autumn Rain. 

I think I may make more of these.  I'll have to figure out pricing but it's definitely something I could sell.  But for now, it looks like these may become Christmas presents and birthday presents for friends.  I've even named them... Kim's Shimmery Concoctions.  OK, well I might work on the name but for now, Bernadette is the only one with these prototypes.  Lucky girl!

Let me know if you'd be interested in one.

No comments:

School's out ...for Summer?

Last night the Governor of Massachusetts cancelled all school until May 4th.  He did this on March 25th.  That is about 6 weeks of no sc...