Friday, September 4, 2009

Art Journals, Hand Bound!

I just added another classroom to my class list over at My Creative Classroom

Have you seen or heard about My Creative Classroom?  My Creative Classroom, or MCC for short is "a combination of [founder Jeri Parks] two passions: arts/crafts and education.  Jeri has put together a huge list of extremely talented teachers.  The Fall Semester is starting this month and we've got a little bit of everything on the site.  We've got Copic classes, Bind It All classes, Wreath Making Classes, Mixed Media classes, Cricut Classes, Rubber Stamping Classes, Scrapbooking classes (both paper and digital!) and a whole lot more! 

As a matter of fact, this is where you can find my Metal Sampler class and now my Art Journals, Hand Bound Class!

 

Registration is open for both of these classes.  The Metal Sampler starts Monday, September 28th and the Art Journals, Hand Bound starts Monday, October 19th.  I'd love to see you in the classroom!

Why take a class online?  Well if you can't come to class in person, this is a great way to learn something new!  Or if I'm not offering a class anymore in the area, here's an alternative! We've got a great philosophy over at MCC...

"My Creative Classroom is where teachers and students come together to create, to learn, to share and to grow."

I hope you take some time for yourself and join us.  Come learn something new this Fall!

No comments:

School's out ...for Summer?

Last night the Governor of Massachusetts cancelled all school until May 4th.  He did this on March 25th.  That is about 6 weeks of no sc...