Thursday, December 11, 2008

Creating... but I can't share - yet

I've created AND completed two Beeswax projects today. I'm moving right along. I have a week before I have to mail them out to Kandi Corp for them to share next month at CHA. While I'm under wraps and can't share with you now, I promise I've taken photos and will share when given the OK.

I already know what two more projects are going to be and I've got them all sketched out, just tired tonight so it'll have to wait until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Sherry Goodloe said...

I can hardly wait! You're such a tease *hee hee*

Just-Kim said...

I'm trying to be good. I so badly want to show everyone!!!

School's out ...for Summer?

Last night the Governor of Massachusetts cancelled all school until May 4th.  He did this on March 25th.  That is about 6 weeks of no sc...